Making your clothes last longer is easy if you know the right clothing hacks. Here are 12 tricks that will keep your clothes looking their best for a long time!
1. Save your red garment from red wine with some unflavored club soda. Pour it over the affected area and let the liquid bubble up. Add a layer of salt onto the stain if it’s thick.
2. Sharpies can be used to cover bleach stains on black clothing. Just take a sharpie and color the bleach spot. No one will know the difference.
3.Check your pant size without going to the changing room. Wrapping the waistband of pants around your neck can give you an idea if the pants will fit your waist.
4.Don’t throw your ripped jeans away. Get creative! Try wearing patterned tights underneath to give off some flair and style.
5. Lemons can take care of pit stains. Before putting your shirt into the washing machine, apply a little lemon juice to the armpit area. If lemons aren’t available, you can also use baking soda.
6. Deodorant stains can be a hassle but are easy to remove. Simply rub the affected area with baby wipes and it comes right off. A damp washcloth will also do the trick.
7. Apply clear nail polish on buttons to make sure they stay secure.
8. Hairspray can easily remove red lipstick stains.Spray directly on the stain and then gently dab it off after a few minutes. The stain should diminish by then.
9.Leather boots stains can be removed with a paste of lemon juice and cream of tartar. Apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 30 minutes before removing it with a damp cloth. Only use this on light-colored leather.
10. Run a razor of your clothes to get rid of fuzzy bits or trying using a roller to get everything off.
11. Roll your pants right away to stop them from fraying. This will keep your pants looking new
12. Ironing a shirt collar? Use a hair straightener over the area to give it that crisp look!